Serving Southwest Florida

HomeVows-ReadingsContact UsMyFLNotary.com
wedding rings-Florida-gayweddings.com

Same-Sex Wedding, Any Day, Any Place

When you decide to take the step of getting married to your partner, call Tom to officiate at your wedding. Same-sex or Gay weddings are just like any other wedding: a loving couple is joined in matrimony by a wedding celebrant. I will be proud to officiate at your wedding.

Call me at 941-429-6694 when it’s time to confirm the wedding date and time or use the form on the Contact Us tab.

To get married in Florida, Read this:

I have been a Notary Public for the State of Florida since 2004, authorized by Florida Statute 741.07(1) to solemnize weddings. I have officiated at weddings in SW Florida since 2004 and since January 6, 2015 have proudly been the marriage celebrant for same-sex and gay wedding ceremonies.
You can be married at your home, on a beach or golf course, or just about anyplace you choose. You will need a marriage license issued by a Florida county clerk of the court (generally your home county). A couple can be married immediately after the license is issued if the spouses have taken a four-hour premarital course. There is no other waiting period for those who have taken the course. The courses are given in person and online, and can be completed in one day. Search online: Florida premarital course.

All Florida residents must take the course, or wait three days for a license to become valid. This does not apply to non-residents.The license is valid for 60 days anywhere in the state. After the ceremony I am responsible for completing information on the license and returning it to the clerk of the court in the issuing county.

I’ll officiate at weddings for any couple in Southwest Florida: Port Charlotte, North Port, Punta Gorda, Venice and Englewood.   

The following links go the counties in my service area:
Sarasota County Marriage License Information
Charlotte County Marriage License Information
for Charlotte County, follow the link, then go to Additional services>Marriage Licenses.

Please use the Contact Us link if you have any questions about this web site or need a mobile Notary Public.

I am not an attorney licensed to practice law in the state of Florida and may not give legal advice or accept fees for legal advice.